Here at TripIt, we’re constantly striving to make your travels easier—which is why we’re excited to announce our newest feature, which we think will bring you one step closer to the perfect trip.
We all know running through the airport, checking-in to hotels and getting around during your travels can be stressful. To help ease that stress, you want your plans and important information to be as accessible as possible—and quickly. Which is why we’ve created an iOS Today Widget for TripIt.
With one swipe you’ll be able to access an at-a-glance view of the day’s travel plans. Our widget will surface the most relevant information such as airline and flight numbers, confirmation numbers, departure gates and times, hotels and addresses—you know all that stuff travelers need to know while on the go.
Pro users, you’ll get even find your need-to-know updates like gate changes, departure delays and flight cancelations within the widget.
Need more detailed information? No problem. With a simple tap, we’ll take you to the app where all your travel details can be found.
Start using it today:
- Unlock the iPhone or iPad.
- Swipe down from the very top of the screen to open the Notification Center.
- Tap the Today tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the tab.
- Tap the Edit button.
- Scroll down to the Do Not Include section
- Tap the (+) symbol to include the TripIt widget in your Today panel.
- Tap and hold the three bars on the right edge to drag and position the widget within the panel.