TripIt users who’ve recently upgraded to iOS 12, we’ve got an exciting new update for you! We’re introducing Siri Shortcuts for TripIt, which means you can set up your own voice commands to access your upcoming flight and other travel plans just by asking Siri.
So, next time you’re driving to the airport and need your flight details without taking your eyes off the road, all you have to do is ask Siri for the most up-to-date information from TripIt.
TripIt Siri Shortcuts
- Upcoming flight information: Create a Siri Shortcut for your upcoming flight information, and TripIt will provide the time until departure, gate number, and, for TripIt Pro users, the flight’s status.
- Travel plans: Create a Siri Shortcut for your upcoming travel plans, and TripIt will provide the important details of your next trip in TripIt.
How to set up Siri Shortcuts
- Make sure your Apple device is updated to iOS 12.
- Go to your iPhone or iPad’s settings.
- Tap on Siri & Search, then scroll until you see TripIt
- Tap on TripIt and follow the prompts to record the phrase, using TripIt’s suggested phrase or another phrase of your choosing.
You can also set up and manage your shortcuts from your device Settings within Siri & Search.
Siri Shortcuts work not only on iPhone but also on iPad, Apple Watch, HomePod, and even CarPlay, making it easy to use voice commands to access important travel plans in your TripIt account—anytime, from anywhere.
TripIt’s Siri shortcuts are available for all TripIt users with the iPhone and iPad apps. Make sure your iPhone or iPad is updated to iOS 12.