We know how frustrated many of you are that Mobiata’s new FlightTrack 5 app does not sync with TripIt, even though you came to rely on the integration of TripIt itineraries with your purchase of FlightTrack Pro.
We also know that surprises and travel are not a good combination. So it’s important to us that your flights continue to be monitored and your travel plans go uninterrupted. (And you shouldn’t have to manually enter flight details to make this happen.)
If you’re one of the travelers impacted by this change, you will receive an email with a special offer that gives you the opportunity to immediately start experiencing TripIt Pro, which does much more than flight tracking.
We’d like to thank you for using TripIt, and we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by all the stress-free features that TripIt Pro offers, all in one place, including:
- Flight Alerts: Sends real-time alerts for check-in, flight changes, gate changes, delays, cancellations and alternate flights.
- Flight Refunds: Monitors flights and automatically notifies you if the price drops, making you eligible for a refund or credit.
- Seat Tracker: Notifies you when a better seat becomes available that matches your preferences.
- Point Tracker: Keeps track of rewards program points and miles all in one place. And lets you know when your points are expiring.
- Sharing: Lets you automatically share travel plans with family and colleagues.
- VIP Benefits: Saves you money with VIP benefits from trusted travel partners.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here.
Wishing you easy, stress-free travels,
The TripIt Team