TripIt Shares 5 Ways to Get Peace of Mind and Money Back this Holiday Travel Season
More than $300,000 in Airfare Refunds Identified for November Travelers
San Francisco, CA—15 November 2011: TripIt, the leading mobile trip organizer from Concur (Nasdaq CNQR), today announced five ways to get peace of mind and money back during the hectic holiday travel season. To date, TripIt has identified more than $300,000 in potential airfare refunds or credits for TripIt Pro members traveling in November.
From simply organizing travel plans in one place, to providing a helping hand on the road, TripIt can make life a little easier for travelers and gift-givers alike. Less time waiting in line at the airport, or the mall, means more unwinding and unwrapping with loved ones:
- Skip the Mall: New this year, gift-givers can purchase, print and wrap the gift of TripIt Pro without leaving the house.
- Gift Yourself, No Strings Attached –TripIt Pro acts like a personal travel assistant, sending helpful reminders and alerts. Give it a test drive during the holidays with a free 30-day trial.
- Put Money Back in Your Pocket – TripIt Pro monitors airfare after booking, and notifies the traveler of a potential refund or credit - as well as how to claim it – by text or email.
- Hit the Snooze Button, One More Time – TripIt Pro makes it easy to catch a few extra zzz’s by notifying the traveler if there’s a flight delay by text or email, or providing alternate flight options right from the app.
- Ditch the Manila Folder – No need to carry around extra baggage to keep trip plans organized. Access TripIt itineraries for free on any smartphone, including iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
To try TripIt Pro, visit http://tripit.com/pro.
To give TripIt Pro as a gift, visit http://tripit.com/uhp/giftPro.
TripIt®, the leading mobile travel organizer from Concur® (Nasdaq: CNQR), makes it easy for millions of travelers to organize and share their trips. Simply forward confirmation emails from anywhere you book to email@example.com and TripIt automagically creates one simple, smart itinerary to access on a smartphone, calendar, or anywhere online. For even greater peace of mind while traveling, TripIt Pro acts like a personal travel assistant that keeps travelers in the know regarding flight status, alternate flights, and more; tracks all frequent traveler points in one place; and monitors eligible flights for fare refunds. TripIt for Business is an easier way for companies to organize office travel; keep track of who’s traveling when and where, and whether travel dollars are being spent wisely. For more information, please visit www.tripit.com and follow @TripIt at http://twitter.com/tripit.
Concur® is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions for companies of all sizes. Concur’s easy-to-use web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. Learn more at www.concur.com.
# # #