Avoid being stuck in the middle seat – receive alerts when preferred seats become available
SAN FRANCISCO, 16 May 2013 – TripIt, the leading mobile trip organizer from Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR), now features Seat Tracker, which alerts travelers when a better seat may be available on their flight. With Seat Tracker, flyers can define their preferred seats and be the first to know when the seat they want can be claimed.
A new feature of TripIt Pro, Seat Tracker aids business travelers, frequent jetsetters and vacationing families alike, enabling flyers to set and monitor their preferred seats:
• Pick window, aisle or either
• Specify front or back of cabin
• Track the exit row or bulkhead
• Find seats together, in groups as large as four
• Choose economy, premium economy, business or first class