TripIt is a popular service for managing your travel itinerary in South Africa, especially for short domestic flights between South African cities.
Based on popular flight information added to TripIt, we’ve compiled a list of the most popular airlines for flights between airports in South Africa:
- South African Airways – Official Site
- British Airways – Official Site
- Kulula Air – Official Site
- Mango – Official Site
- Air Seychelles – Official Site
- 1Time Airline – Official Site
Airlines are ranked by most popular airlines first, so for example, South African Airways is the most popular airline for domestic flights in South Africa.
For a full list of airlines tracked by TripIt, check out the full list of supported vendors.