Before embarking on your trip to Disney World, here are couple handy tips to make sure you get the most out of your adventure:
- Research age and height requirements for individual rides
- Research maintenance schedules for individual rides
- Research occurrences of parades, fireworks, and live entertainment. These types of events don’t happen every day, though they happen fairly frequently.
- Make reservations in advance for a meal at any of the most popular restaurants
- Plan to get to the park early, and go to the most popular rides first
- Where possible, use Fastpass
- Be prepared for afternoon showers, even if it looks clear in the morning
And, of course, don’t forget to create your free travel itinerary online to organize your flight, hotel, car rental, shuttle, and dinner reservations, all in one spot. You can then print out your itinerary ahead of time, and sleep a little easier at night, having a quick reference for important travel details.