If you’ve ever missed a meeting because your car service was late, ended up stranded at the airport or had to dispute a charge with a shady local cab company, read on. These are the five must-haves when it comes to selecting a car service.
1) Available Worldwide: Whether you’re in New York City or Tel Aviv, you need a car service that’s reliable and trustworthy. By choosing a car service with worldwide coverage, you know you’ll be getting the same, consistent experience no matter where your travels take you.
2) Reliability: You need your car to be on-time because, well, you need to be on-time too. Find a service that commits to a reliability rate. (GroundLink has an on-time rating of 99%.) Why gamble with your time? Choose a service that knows how valuable it is.
3) Mobile Technology: Your car service should make travel less stressful, not more. Very few services adjust pick-up times for late flights, send a new car if there is a sudden traffic delay and keep you informed with SMS location alerts until the car arrives. Mobile apps take the experience to the next level – offering fast booking, a GPS-connected map and a direct line to the driver.
4) Quality: Look for a car service that ensures premium vehicles, offers quality service and vets the drivers. For just a few more dollars, you can ensure a courteous driver and a clean, modern car that will get you to your big meeting.
5) Transparency: There’s nothing like getting hit with extra fees after the ride is over. The best car services show you itemized charges before you book, so there are never any surprises.