We’ve made it easier and more intuitive to share itineraries directly with friends, family and colleagues.
Trip sharing is now part of your trip itinerary page.
- Add invitees to your trip itinerary without navigating away from the “Trips” tab.
- Start a conversation with others on your trip in the “Comments” section.
- Select contacts to share trip details with directly from your Gmail or Yahoo! address books.
When you share, you can choose from three different levels of access:
- Traveler – someone who is going on the trip and can collaborate on the trip details.
- Planner – someone who is not going on the trip but can help to organize the trip details.
- Viewer – someone who can see the details of your trip but can’t change or add to them.
You can also visit our Trip Sharing FAQ for more information about the new way to share your trips.
PS – Did you know, you can easily publish your trips on Facebook, LinkedIn, Yammer and Salesforce Chatter? What’s your preferred way to share?