If you’re traveling this month, there’s a good chance TripIt can help put money back in your pocket. To date, we’ve identified more than $300,000 in airfare refunds for TripIt Pro users traveling in the month of November. (Not a Pro member yet? See tip #2!)
Without further ado, here are 5 ways to get peace of mind – and money back – this holiday travel season. Less time waiting in line at the airport, or the mall, means more unwinding and unwrapping with loved ones:
- Skip the Mall: New this year, you can purchase, print and wrap the gift of TripIt Pro without leaving the house.
- Gift Yourself, No Strings Attached –TripIt Pro acts like a personal travel assistant, sending helpful reminders and alerts. Give it a test drive during the holidays with a free 30-day trial.
- Put Money Back in Your Pocket – TripIt Pro monitors airfare after booking, and notifies the traveler of a potential refund or credit – as well as how to claim it – by text or email.
- Hit the Snooze Button, One More Time – Have TripIt Pro notify you if there’s a flight delay by text or email, and catch a few extra zzz’s, or get alternate flight options right from the app.
- Ditch the Manila Folder – No need to carry around extra baggage to keep trip plans organized. Access TripIt itineraries for free on any smartphone, including iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
Okay, so #5 is an obvious one by now, but don’t be afraid to send this as a hint to that person in your life who still walks around with a printed itinerary…
‘Tis the season of giving, after all!