Written on July 15, 2010 at 2:38 pm, by Angie Ryan
We know that many of you are frequent travelers, but we were amazed to discover that TripIt members have traveled over 1 billion miles/km in the first half of 2010. That’s enough distance to circle the globe more than 40,000 times!
While you were traveling all those miles and km, we’re happy to report that we were hard at work making improvements to TripIt.
So far, in 2010, we…
- Launched our free BlackBerry app
- Updated the look and feel of our free iPhone app, and added trip sharing and TripIt Pro Point Tracker
- Launched TripIt Groups and TripIt for Google Apps to help business travelers get more out of their trips, and companies get more out of their travel programs
- Improved TripIt Pro Alternate Flights so travelers have even more options for rescheduling
- Integrated with Yapta airfare tracking service to help you save money on fares
- Created TripIt SmartSolution with our partner Lexmark– the quickest, easiest way to print out copies of your TripIt itineraries
We have plenty of exciting stuff in the works for the second half of the year, too. And, if you come up with any ideas or suggestions for us while you’re busy traveling another billion or so miles/km, please let us know.
P.S. If you’re traveling a lot, you might want to check out our TripIt Pro Summer Sale — you’ll save $20 on a one-year subscription to TripIt Pro.