Forward travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically build an itinerary for your trip, no matter where you book. You’ll have all of your travel info in one place, with maps, directions, weather and more. You can even forward event tickets and restaurant reservations. U.S. travelers, try it out this weekend for your Memorial Day plans!
Here are some tips to help you make the most out of TripIt for summer travel.
- If you’re taking a road trip this summer, use TripIt to generate driving directions and organize hotel or campground reservations.
- Download our free mobile apps for iPhone, Android or BlackBerry for easy access to all your trip info, right on your smartphone. Or, point any mobile device to our mobile site, m.tripit.com.
- Share your trips with friends, family or co-workers. That way they always have access to your travel details, and you don’t need to worry about keeping them informed.
- Use Facebook Connect for TripIt to post your trips on your Facebook profile. It’s a great way to get quick travel advice from people you know and trust.
- If you’re traveling a lot in the next few months, consider upgrading to TripIt Pro to get mobile flight status alerts, alternate flight booking assistance, frequent travel reward point tracking and advanced trip sharing options.
Happy summer travels!