Written on April 21, 2010 at 11:49 am, by Angie Ryan
To celebrate National Administrative Professionals Day, we’re offering a special discount on our TripIt Pro premium service. Upgrade to TripIt Pro by April 25 and enter the promo code ADMIN49 to get a one year subscription for just $49. That’s $20 off the regular price!
We’re always pleased when we hear from administrative professionals who use TripIt to make their jobs easier. TripIt’s free service automates the creation and sharing of travel itineraries and makes it easy for travelers and travel planners to collaborate. And for road warriors, TripIt Pro provides automated mobile flight alerts and other valuable tools.
Travel arrangers, here are some tips to help you use TripIt to coordinate travel:
- Set up an account in your name.
- Click “Add a trip” and enter the trip name, destination and start/end dates.
- Forward the traveler’s booking confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. The plans will be automatically added to the trip you created, using the start and end dates as a guide.
- Add driving directions, client meetings, restaurant reservations, etc. to the trip as needed.
- Share the trip with the traveler, inviting them as a both a ‘Traveler’ and a ‘Collaborator’.
- Now you can both access, update and track trip plans using the same master itinerary.
Do you have any additional tips or advice for travel arrangers that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear your thoughts and stories. Send them to us at email@example.com.
Happy Administrative Professionals Day!