Written on December 11, 2009 at 10:00 am, by TripIt
We’re very excited to announce that the new Farelogix SPRK platform will offer Tripit integration when SPRK launches in the coming months. SPRK is a next generation travel agent desktop that helps travel agents offer a more personalized, higher value trip experience to travelers, by selling all of the components of a trip. We’re honored to be one of the Industry Best group of partners included in the platform’s January launch. SPRK is being developed in an open and collaborative way, which is great to see in the travel industry. We hope to see more of it in the coming year!
By integrating with TripIt, SPRK makes it even easier for travel agents to provide the best possible post-booking experience for their travelers, including:
- An easy-access, customizable itinerary that organizes trip information all in one place
- The option to share itineraries with family, friends and colleagues via email and social networks
- Free mobile apps for iPhone and Android (and, soon, BlackBerry)
- LinkedIn integration to help business travelers share plans, schedule meetings and make valuable connections on the road
- Calendar feeds that sync TripIt itineraries to a traveler’s personal calendar
- A growing ecosystem of third party apps like FlightTrack Pro, ExpenseBay and FlightCaster that use the TripIt API
What’s more, since SPRK will already be integrated with TripIt, agencies that use the new platform won’t have to incur additional development to offer TripIt to their customers.
Expanding our circle of travel partners like Hotwire and BCD to include Farelogix is a great gift for the holidays. Every new TripIt integration of this kind helps create a future where everyone in the travel industry, from suppliers, to sellers to individual travelers, comes out on top.